Monday, February 9, 2009

Beautiful Day

We're having another beautiful day! Carter and I are outside right now as I get some work done and he naps in his bouncer.


Hopefully the fresh air will help him sleep longer than his normal 30 minute nap. I've been putting him down for a morning nap in his bassinet last week and his crib the last couple of days (instead of letting him sleep in his bouncer or swing) and those naps are also just 30 minutes. He did take an hour nap in his car seat yesterday while Brian and I were out running errands - that was his longest nap in days.

It was so nice yesterday too that we took Carter over to the Turkey Creek Greenway and walked for about 45 minutes. He didn't fuss at all - it was so nice! Lately, Carter hasn't been a fan of his car seat. He's usually okay for car rides, but he gets worked up when it's mounted in his stroller and then gets overheated.

No comments: