Monday, May 4, 2009

Our BOB Stroller

We finally got our BOB stroller assembled and we were so ready to take it out today after Brian got home from work but (1) it started raining as soon as Brian got home and (2) I think Carter is still too small for the stroller. I can get the straps tight enough that he's not going to fall out, but the buckles are going to rub on Carter's head too much and he's probably going to bounce around too much. I need to see if there are other accessories I need or what other people have done to get their 6 month old strapped in.

I REALLY want to use the stroller soon though. It's getting too hot to run on our treadmill (even first thing in the morning) unless we want to cool another floor of our house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the new ride! I've got Mary Grace's all set too...except I can't figure out how to close it. Today after an errand, I threw it in the trunk still up! Lets walk tomorrow if it doesn't rain!

Meghan said...

I FINALLY am able to easily open and close the Maclaren. It took awhile to get the hang of it - maybe we can practice together tomorrow :)