Friday, November 6, 2009

Playing at the Park

Carter and I met Sarah and Mary Grace over at West Hills Park today to walk on the Jean Teague Greenway and let the kids play for a little bit at the playground. Carter had fun swinging and trying to climb on some of the playground equipment. I took Carter down the slide a couple of times but he seemed indifferent about it. I had expected him to be a lot happier about it - maybe the slide wasn't big enough for him!




I also got Carter's winter coat today. I've been eying one at Old Navy for awhile now but didn't really want to spend $44.50 plus tax on Carter's coat. Well, it finally went on sale for 50% off and I also had a 25% off coupon. (Thanks Sarah for letting me know about the sale!) Hopefully Carter will like the coat as much as I do!

No comments: