On a side note, I don't think being pregnant now is any worse than if I weren't pregnant. It'd be hot either way. People always make comments about how bad it is to be really pregnant in the summer but I think it would still feel miserable outside if I wasn't lugging around this belly!
On Monday we had Sarah and Mary Grace over to play with our water table and in the kiddie pool. And yesterday and today we had them over to go to our neighborhood pool. We actually spent 3 hours there yesterday - it was so nice!!! The water is warm yet still refreshing and we're getting to work on our tans.
Carter is getting better at keeping himself upright and his head out of the water with the help of his swim vest. He's been playing on the pool steps and just walking off the last step he can reach. He'll sink initially but come back up quickly and as long as he kicks some he can move the foot or two he needs to to reach something to hold on to. It's not much, but it's progress.
Unfortunately Sarah and I haven't been able to get out our cameras when we're all playing in the water so we don't have any cute pictures of the kids to share. This is the best I have ...
Carter not wanting to wait to get in the water yesterday so I could take a picture ...
And eating a peanut butter cracker today before swimming ...
Hopefully I'll get some good pictures soon to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment