Rylan fell asleep again while we were there on Sunday so both Brian and I got to get in with Carter again.
Carter still sits in his booster seat for meals and usually uses the tray that connects to it. I decided this week though to not use the tray and let Carter use the table like us. It's been a little messier doing this but Carter seems to like it.
Carter loves to sit at the computer in the office and hit keys on the keyboard and use the mouse. I decided today to look for some games for him to play on the computer. Amy had mentioned that Caitlyn likes the Sesame Street games so we started there. Carter liked the Old McDonald game. Actually, it's not really a game. As the song is sung, the animal that is being sung about pops up on the screen each time that the keyboard is hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment