We got there a little early so Carter checked out some of the scarecrows first on his own. I asked him if I could take his picture with one and then he wanted to hold each one's hand so I could take a photo of him with it.
The scarecrows are made by businesses, organizations, and families so they are all unique (and often a little weird).
When Missy got there with Will and Luke, we went over to the train section. Will and Carter ran and ran and ran around the area as they were turning on each train. Rylan also loved seeing the trains but was a bit slower having to hold on to the fencing to walk (he'll still sometimes take some steps between Brian and me but hasn't made any major progress yet).
Heather had to drop off her daughter at preschool and got there a little later with Dowden.
All the boys (minus baby Luke) ...
After awhile we decided to walk around a bit and enjoy the grounds and see some more scarecrows.
This was one of my favorite scarecrows ...
I think Will and Carter liked this one the best ...
After a couple of hours we headed out and went to Heather's house for lunch. She lives adjust to Cheekwood and the boys enjoyed playing in the driveway and on the playset. I really miss having a place for the boys to play where we live. But with how quick they've been building our house, it won't be that long!
No comments:
Post a Comment