Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Playground & Egg Dyeing

We were stuck at home today again while we had our security system installed but my mom and I got the boys out yesterday morning. We first went to storytime at the downtown library and then headed over to Centennial Park to play on the playground.


Rylan tries so hard to be a little monkey just like Carter ...


Rylan swung and swung and swung on the swing. We tried to get him out and this pouting ensued ...


I got Carter to climb (actually allow me to put him in) a tree. After a few pictures he got scared and asked to get down.


When we got home, the kids dyed eggs. I bought this dye spinner after Easter last year and it worked really well. There was a lot less mess and it was still fun for the boys.


Carter was really good at pushed down the top - I think he'd be excellent at performing CPR!



After Rylan's first turn, he didn't want to give it up. He hugged the spinner tight until we tore it away. On his next turn, he didn't even want to spin the egg. He just hugged the spinner.

Only one egg was dropped and broken. I think the eggs turned out great!


Tomorrow the drywall guys are supposed to finish putting up the new crown molding and then paint. So unfortunately we stuck at home again. At least my mom is here to help keep the boys entertained!

No comments: