After my ultrasound yesterday, I met with my doctor. She said everything looked great with the ultrasound. Baby boy is growing perfectly. The ultrasound tech was able to measure everything except one thing with the heart. The baby was curled up tight, way up in my belly, and she had a lot of difficulty trying to get everything! Plus he was moving around a ton (though I still don't feel him a whole lot). Looks like we are not having that easy-going third child :)
My weight was up to 136 lbs so I gained 3 lbs in the last month (11 lbs total). My blood pressure was 104/52 so again my doctor told me to NOT limit my salt intake (which is good since I've been drinking Gatorade like crazy while working in the yard in this heat). I haven't been dizzy every time I stand up like I was earlier in the pregnancy so that is good!
My doctor said that the placenta is at the back of my uterus so having a VBAC is still a great option (not sure what we are doing yet though). The baby is also measuring almost a week ahead (go figure - a big baby!). According to the ultrasound, he is currently 11 oz.
And I'm still expanding ...

No comments:
Post a Comment