Saturday, May 9, 2015

Rylan - End of Soccer

Rylan had his last soccer game of the season today.


We are so proud of how far Rylan has come this season.  He rarely breaks down crying anymore!  YES!!!!  He is extremely aggressive - more so than Carter even now.  He's not scared at all to get in there and challenge another player for the ball.  And he often wins.  Rylan even has some impressive foot skills all of a sudden.  He is definitely one of the better players on his team now.  He scores in almost every game too.

I took this picture right after the game today.  Rylan obviously worked really hard!!!


After the game today we did our usual cupcakes and trophy presentation.  I attempted to make cupcakes that looked like green dragons this time (that's the team name the kids picked at the beginning of last season).


Brian took his time handing out trophies this time around and said a few things about each player.  I thought he did a great job and hopefully it made each kid feel special.  I also took a photo of each player with their trophy and coach :)


This season had flown by.  Usually when there are about 2 or 3 games left, Brian and I can't wait for it to be over.  But we had such great kids and parents this season that we didn't mind coaching at all.  Plus with our crazy hectic schedule, time is just flying by right now.  We are looking forward to coaching again in the fall!

No comments: