Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cheekwood Harvest

After skipping last year, we decided to make a scarecrow for Cheekwood again this year.  I asked the boys what they wanted to do and after several suggestions from me, we decided on Darth Vader.

I'd like to say this was a family project but I ended up doing it.  This wasn't my best crafty work as I was really busy, but Darth turned out pretty good :)

After Mini Milers on Sunday, we stopped by Cheekwood to check on Darth.  After a week of rain, he was still holding up!


I'm not creative, so Brian came up with our title for the scarecrow: "A long time ago in a cornfield far, far away".

The boys were pretty excited that the scarecrow next to ours was a purple minion!


I really liked this jellyfish scarecrow.


We weren't planning on going to Cheekwood when we left the house, otherwise I would have brought some cute clothes along for pictures with pumpkins!



Cheekwood is always gorgeous in the fall!


No comments: