Carter made this at school ...
I love all his resolutions for the year! Here it is with correct spelling (he's definitely getting better though at his spelling!) ...
2 goals I have:
To move my clip up to blue or pink.
Writing.
The kids start each day on green and then move their clips either up or down depending on their behavior. Carter generally stays on green, which is where most kids stay, I believe.
I will try harder to:
Not use so much paper.
I get on Carter all the time about taking a stack of 12 sheets of paper and cutting a little square out of the stack - to make 12 squares - and tossing the rest away as scrap.
1 book I want to read
Goosebumps
I recently ordered a Goosebumps book from the free book promotion Kellogg's has with some of their boxes of cereal.
5 things I want to learn:
To do indoor soccer.
Cook.
Say prayers.
To learn Spanish.
How to play football.
Carter started indoor soccer this winter. No idea where cooking came from or saying prayers. Carter decided at the last minute he wanted to do Spanish class before school on Tuesdays again this semester. I think the 1st graders have started playing football at recess instead of just soccer.


No comments:
Post a Comment