Sunday, October 2, 2016

Recent Pictures

I'm finally starting to feel better and need to get back to blogging!  Here are a few recent photos!

Gray is still doing mommy and me gymnastics at Let It Shine.  He really loved the swing they let the kids use the other day.  It's on a pulley system and he was swinging above my head!


It's amazing what a third kid will do to you!  Carter didn't have a french fry until he was 5 years old.  I gave Gray the rest of my fries the other day ...



One of Carter's friends had an art birthday party at his house the other day.  I'm thinking Carter is going to be doing something very similar next month!


I had bought a bunch of canvases on sale awhile ago and the boys were inspired to paint.


I watched Jen's little girl Lofton (who is 8 months younger than Gray) the other day.  They played really well together when Gray wasn't super possessive of his toys and trying to rip everything out of Lofton's hands!  Eeekk!  We're going to have to work on that!!!


No comments: