I also got the mobile for the crib today. I know it looks a little crazy but it had tons of great reviews. Hopefully the baby will enjoy the mobile, and it'll keep him occupied for a few minutes when I need a break. The black and white pieces look like they might hypnotize the little guy though!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Ceiling Fan
We put a ceiling fan up in the nursery as well this past weekend. The room is so much brighter now and the fan really helps the air flow in that room. There are 2 vents in there but one of them is in the dormer and doesn't provide much cooling. It's been pretty nice here the last few weeks (highs in the upper 70s and low 80s) so we've been able to manage with the windows open and our couple of ceiling fans. It has gotten pretty cold a few nights though (dropped to about 40) and we probably froze Charlotte since her bed is under the windows and she isn't used to spending all that much time outside.

I also got the mobile for the crib today. I know it looks a little crazy but it had tons of great reviews. Hopefully the baby will enjoy the mobile, and it'll keep him occupied for a few minutes when I need a break. The black and white pieces look like they might hypnotize the little guy though!

I also got the mobile for the crib today. I know it looks a little crazy but it had tons of great reviews. Hopefully the baby will enjoy the mobile, and it'll keep him occupied for a few minutes when I need a break. The black and white pieces look like they might hypnotize the little guy though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment