Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Sick

Somehow I caught a cold. I haven't been out much this week so I'm not sure where I picked it up. We took Carter to his one month exam on Tuesday at the pediatrician's office, then Carter and I went to Lowe's, Old Navy, and Walmart on Wednesday, and Brian and I went to dinner and a few places to do some Christmas shopping Thursday night. I started feeling a little bad on Friday afternoon and it got bad last night - I had a lot of trouble sleeping. I wasn't sure what, if anything, I could take and still feed Carter. Brian called one of our friends who is a pharmacist to get some suggestions. What I'm taking is helping some but not as much as what I would normally take. But at least it's something!

Brian's parents and sister are coming in tonight to stay for a few days. Hopefully I don't get them sick!

No comments: