Monday, December 8, 2008

This Weekend

This past weekend was really rough, especially Sunday. Carter would not nap. Aren't newborns supposed to sleep 18 hours a day? He may have slept 10 hours with his few short naps. He just screamed most of the day. I'm not sure if this was because of the GER or something else. Carter did stop having a dirty diaper with every feeding this weekend so maybe this change had something to do with the fussiness.

I've cut out all caffeine, carbonated drinks, and dairy from my diet to see if it makes any difference with the GER. This isn't easy since cheese is my favorite food. And a little caffeine goes a long way when I'm so tired. So far, no change, but I'm going to give it a couple of weeks.

The one thing we managed to get done this weekend is putting up our Christmas tree.

No comments: