The first night I got Carter back to sleep after about 40 minutes but I was up for 2 hours. The second night we let him settle himself because he never completely woke up and cried on and off for about 45 minutes. Last night was the worse. We've all been up since around 3:15 am. Brian and I both tried to get him to sleep, and we'd succeed in getting him to sleep on us, but Carter would wake up as soon as we put him in his crib. We eventually gave up. I think we're both going to bed at the same time as Carter tonight. We're worn out from having family here for a week and not getting a full night's sleep lately. Plus, who knows if Carter will do any better tonight!

Hopefully I will get the chance to post an update about this past week soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment