Carter and I ran a few errands and this afternoon I took him and Charlotte for a short walk. It was beautiful here today - in the 60s and the sun came out for awhile this afternoon.
I put Carter in his wagon he got for Christmas from my mom for the first time. I like it but a stroller is so much easier on the hills (both up and down). Carter got a little bored half way through the walk and kept leaning way over the side. I was a little nervous, but the seat belt seems tight enough to hold him in.
Mom, you look like you need some water ...
Carter loves to dance. And he currently is really into spinning. He'll start a song on one of his toys and spin and spin and spin until he falls down. I laughed at him the first time he did this and now he'll randomly spin around just a few times and fall as if he's dizzy just to get attention. So silly.
Carter understands the words "no" and "don't". When I say them, he does one of three things.
- Totally ignore me.
- Shake his head no. Which is usually followed by a smile, Carter shaking his head yes, and then going back to doing what I told him not to do.
- Screaming at the top of his lungs. Carter does not like being told what to do sometimes. He can be very independent and stubborn, like most one year olds.
No comments:
Post a Comment