Because it was our first time there, Carter got an apron to keep with his name on it. He wore it most of the time and was very cute!
The wood pieces were already all cut to the right size and all we had to do was nail everything together. Lowe's provided mini hammers for the kids to use. We started each nail and then let Carter try to hit the nails and get them in a little further. He wasn't bad! We had to finish up each nail, but he definitely helped.
Once we got the game together, Carter got to put stickers on the game. He's not too good at getting stickers off his fingers so I usually took them off for him, put the sticker where he was trying to get it, and then let him press it down the rest of the way.
Here is the finished project ...
Carter started getting a little fussy near the end because he wanted to throw the ping pong ball around and not stay in one place, but overall I think he liked it. I'm always up for free activities and I'm sure we'll be returning.
No comments:
Post a Comment