Carter has been sick since last Friday (another cold) and is finally starting to get better today. He's mainly only had a runny nose. It started off as sneezing more than normal on Friday and then changed to the runny nose. He's had a lot more drainage and has nasty sounding coughing fits at night. He goes back to sleep after them and they are sporadic so they don't seem to be bothering him too much.
Carter slept in his new room for the first time last night. He did fine and got up at his normal time this morning. He also took both his naps in there today. The biggest difference is that I didn't put a bumper in his new crib. I had taken his out for awhile in his old room when he first starting rolling over and put up a breathable bumper but eventually I had changed it back to his nice bumper. Carter likes to curl up in the corner and snuggle into the bumper so I was a little worried about how he would do without it. So far, so good. The only problem is that it's now easier for pacis to fall out of his crib between the slats. I put a couple of extras in his crib at night and during naps so that he can always find one if he wakes up and wants it. He started screaming after his afternoon nap today though because all his pacis were on the floor. However, I suspect he threw them out on purpose and screamed so I'd come and get him, though he's never done this before.
We got Carter some of the Crayola TaDoodles crayons for Christmas but I'd never gotten them out for him to try until today. I taped a piece of paper to the tray of his booster seat and let him try them out. He drew a little but was more interested in banging the crayon holders together or putting the crayons in his mouth.
I think Carter knows it's almost Easter because the thing on the right kind of looks like a bunny :)

We played outside for a little while this afternoon. It was so warm! Around 80 F!!!
My mom bought Carter this sand and water table for Christmas. We put it together yesterday but haven't bought any sand yet. Carter has still enjoyed playing with it the last few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment