Monday, November 22, 2010

Fun at the Zoo

We met Meredith with Blaine and Hudson at the zoo this afternoon. It was a gorgeous day in the mid-70s and breezy.

We got there a couple of minutes before Meredith and I took this picture while we were waiting ...


I told Carter this morning that we were going to the zoo and he kept saying "zoo, ahh-ahh" all day long. So I think Carter was happy that we spent most of the afternoon looking at the gorilla and gibbons.


My little zebra ...


The boys loved playing on the jeep. Carter has a hard time letting anyone else drive but he eventually let Blaine have a short turn ...


Carter had lots of fun at the zoo. This may be our last time going for a little bit since it looks like it'll be getting cold soon. Hopefully Carter will understand!

No comments: