Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Lights

For the last few years we've been going to a house in North Knoxville that does a crazy Christmas light display that's synchronized to music. The display is huge and sponsored by a local radio station. Unfortunately that family moved this year and didn't have time to design a display for their new house this year. However, they did set up some of their lights at a relative's house and we checked that out Tuesday night.

We weren't planning on going but Brian suggested it after we finished dinner (the restaurant we were at was about half way there). So I didn't have my camera, but I tried taking some pictures and video with my phone.




Carter was entertained, but I had expected him to be more excited. He points out all the lights in our neighborhood and gets especially excited when he sees the decorations outside of our house. Even though decorating was a bit of pain this year with Brian gone and already being only 2 weeks before Christmas, I'm really glad I did it because Carter loves it.

No comments: