He saw the same pediatrician that Rylan saw for his 15 month appointment. Again, I didn't love the doctor so we are going to try someone else in the same office. The pediatrician is really pushy about a few things (such as eating dinner together, even though that's not always possible with Brian's work schedule, and that Carter should already be potty trained) and I can deal with that. But the things that I was concerned with, such as Carter's speech, he brushed off. Basically he seemed to only be concerned with the few things he feels are important and not much else.
Otherwise, the checkup went fine. Nothing came up in the physical exam and Carter's measurements were:
- Weight: 31 lbs, 0 oz (50th percentile)
- Height: 36.5 inches (25th percentile)
- Weight: 25 lbs, 14 oz (25th percentile)
- Height: 33.5 inches (30th percentile)
Carter wasn't looking forward to his appointment. He kept telling me he didn't want to get a checkup. I think he thought he had to get shots. Luckily he didn't need any! He did have a little fear of the pediatrician at first and whimpered a little but he got over it after a minute or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment