One major time consumer was fishing out the toy rake that Rylan dropped in the sewer ...
We're still working on getting everything placed perfectly and adding some additional lights (and then we have to bury the cable under the pinestraw) but it's coming along!
Last night I picked up my few things that didn't sell at the second consignment sale I did. I sold a total of $132 worth of things and after the 30% commission and $12 fee, I made $80.40. I'm happy with what I made overall and will definitely be doing another sale in the fall.
Today we spent more time outside (including having a picnic on the screened porch). Over the last couple weeks, a few hundred trees have been planted in our neighborhood. They are planting them between the sidewalks and street as well in common areas. The drainage area across from our house that borders the road our neighbor is off of probably got 100 of those trees.
After watching this, Carter wanted to dig holes all weekend ...
Carter is great at riding his Radio Flyer tricycle. He constantly asks to go outside and ride his bike (he's slightly obsessed). I'm working on teaching Rylan to ride the smaller tricycle. He doesn't quite have it yet, but he's trying ...
I worked on getting the boys ready for the time change all last week and they are already adjusted. We put them to bed about 10 minutes earlier each night and I also moved up their afternoon naps. Unfortunately that meant they also woke up earlier last week but it was really nice having them in bed at 7:15 pm at the end of the week!
I finally ran today. I did 6 miles on the treadmill. I was hoping to do more but my back started hurting a lot and I didn't want to push it too much and not be able to walk later!
And, really, did NC State have to get announced LAST for the tournament teams?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment