Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Zoo x3

We went to the zoo with Brian on Sunday. Then Rylan and I went yesterday with our new friends Kelly and Charlie (who is only one month younger than Rylan). And then we went again today with Missy, Heather, and Jen and their boys. We've had awesome weather the last 2 days and can't help but be outside as much as possible.

When we first got to the zoo, Carter kept standing on all the large rocks and asking me to take his picture ...


After playing on the Jungle Gym for awhile, the boys took a banana break.


Carter decided that his alligator was hungry ...


And Rylan had to copy him ...


Baby Luke (as Carter calls him) is getting so big! He's crawling everywhere and pulling up on things.


Carter wanted me to take his picture some more and got Will to join him ...



These guys really are great friends.

So my back is starting to feel better. It's spasming some now because I'm tired, but I'm finally able to lift the boys without feeling like I'm going to drop them because it hurts so much. It's still going to be a few days until I can go running, but at least it's improving!

No comments: