Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Preschool & PDO Playdates

This week I planned another set of playdates with the kids' classes.

Unfortunately I had planned a playdate at the park with Carter's class on Monday and it ended up raining.  We moved the playdate to Monkey Joe's but no one responded that they were coming.  Luckily we were still meeting Missy and Heather and their kids.

When I checked on Carter he excitedly told me that Hunt from his class was there.  Even though I didn't have his mom's email and didn't get to tell her about the playdate, Hunt's grandmother randomly took him to Monkey Joe's on Monday.  His mom arrived a little later and I got a chance to meet and talk to her for awhile.  And Carter was so excited that he got to play with one of his school friends.

Here is Will, Carter, and Hunt about to go down the slide together ...


Today Rylan and I went to the zoo with a few of his classmates.  Three of us were able to make it and it was fun seeing the kids recognize each other and interact.  Here is Maddox (love that smile!) with Rylan and Kennedy in the background.


No comments: