Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tummy Sleeping

Carter slept on his tummy last night for the first time. And he didn't wake up to eat until 5:45 am (which sort of sucked since I'm taking medicine to increase my supply - I thought I was going to die this morning!).

I had put Carter down last night after feeding him and he started crying right away. Brian went in to try to soothe him for a couple of minutes and he ended up rolling to his tummy with one of his arms trapped underneath him but fell asleep immediately like that. We left him like that and he woke up about 45 minutes later screaming (we think his arm may have been asleep). After a few minutes of soothing we got him back to sleep on his tummy again (this time with no arms underneath him).

He's like that again tonight. We'll see how long he makes it tonight before waking up to eat.

Here is a video from today of Carter rolling over from his back to his tummy.

No comments: