I'm down to 130 lbs. So that's 40 lbs lost with only 3 more to go (plus the 10 lbs I was already overweight when I got pregnant). I'm still not fitting into a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes though. Most of my tops might fit once I stop breast feeding. For now, I have no chance to fit into most of them. I'm starting to be able to wear some of my pants and shorts. I don't have a pair of jeans that really fits and that drives me nuts. And I've been shopping for a pair but can't find any that fit right.
We have about 2 months still until our beach vacation with Brian's family. My stomach is still trying to recover from being stretched out so far. Hopefully I won't be so jiggly in 2 months!
I bet I could drop the last few pounds pretty quickly if I started eating like I did before I got pregnant. I've been eating A LOT and not really exercising all that much. Breast feeding is a pain a lot of the time, but it sure is nice how many extra calories it burns!
No comments:
Post a Comment