Carter crawled onto the base of his Exersaucer twice today. The first time I had to help him out but he pulled himself out the second time.
He's getting better at crawling. He's still mainly using his arms but is getting better at using his feet to push himself forward. He keeps getting himself stuck though under chairs and other places where he can't turn around because he hasn't figured out how to crawl backwards yet.
Carter is getting up on his knees a little bit and will rock back and forth so he may be getting closer to figuring out a normal crawl.
Carter is starting to grind his top and bottom front teeth all the time. It's driving me nuts - it sounds awful! I haven't heard him doing it in his sleep, just during the day.
I ran out of size 2 Swaddlers today so Carter is now wearing the size 3 Cruisers. He could still wear the smaller diapers for a little bit but I don't know if he'd outgrow them before we finished another giant box. I've been putting him in the bigger diapers at night since he starting sleeping on his tummy which stopped him from leaking so we already have a lot of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment