Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a BOY!

I had an ultrasound today since there wasn't time to do one last week at my regular checkup appointment. We were really hoping the baby would cooperate so we could find out the sex. And HE did - we're having another boy!



He looked great in the ultrasound - growing as he should and was active. We didn't catch the heart rate but the heart beat was strong.

We're so excited that Carter is going to have a little brother to play with. I am a little shocked because I was 100% sure we were having a girl since I've felt so different this pregnancy. But I really wanted Carter to have a brother. Plus, we're practical and thrifty and I'm glad we don't have to buy all new clothes and pink accessories and girl toys!

I'm so excited to finally know! Now we can start throwing around names and deciding if we're going to move Carter to a "big boy" room or do another nursery. Time to start planning and shopping!

No comments: