Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playing with Cars

Carter has been enjoying playing with his MegaBloks car set this week. Here's a video I took of him today ...


He's getting better and better and putting the cars on the tracks.

Carter must of slept on his hands during his morning nap today because this is what he looked like when I went to get him ...


It took forever for those finger marks to fade!

Carter and I have had water issues the last few days. I gave Carter a bath yesterday morning because we ran out of time the night before. Carter and I went into the bathroom to see if the water was high enough and test the temperature. Carter likes to lean over to reach into the tub for his toys before he gets in. I had my hand on him as I was turned towards the faucet to turn off the water. Carter got his weight a little too far forward and I apparently didn't have a good enough hold on him because he dove right into the water in his pajamas. It scared both of us pretty good, but he was completely fine (other than being soaked).

Today's water issue was with Charlotte's water bowl. I was letting Charlotte in from outside and Carter decided to pick up Charlotte's full water bowl, dump it out, walk through the puddle, and do a painful looking split and fall onto the tile floor. I had a soaked and screaming kid again.

We are going to try to stay away from water tomorrow.

We have a winter storm warning for tomorrow and Saturday. The predictions are still changing, but the latest I've read on weather.com is 5 to 9 inches of snow. It'd be fun to get that much, but if we do, I hope it melts fast because Carter and I have spent a lot of time at home this week and might go crazy if we're stuck at home for too long!

No comments: