Friday, December 7, 2012

Tired Little Man

Wednesdays are hard for Rylan and napping.  Carter goes to school and he doesn't.  If I put him down for his nap at 1 pm (which is his normal time at home), he'll fall asleep by 1:15 pm but then I have to get him up at 2 pm to pick up Carter.  And sometimes he falls asleep in the car in the morning for a few minutes which pushes back his falling asleep time even later.

On this Wednesday Rylan and I ran a few errands after dropping off Carter and then met Missy and her boys at a park around 10:30 am.  Rylan had dozed for a few minutes on the way there so I knew I had messed up his nap.

We got home from the park around 12:45 pm and Rylan was not interested at all in going upstairs to nap.  I decided to just let him sleep in the car while picking up Carter.  He was playing while I was catching up on a few short emails.  He'd gotten quiet and this is what I found.  Apparently he was ready for that nap!


No comments: