Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fishing

We took the boys fishing for the first time this year on Sunday.  Honestly, I don't think we even went last year.  We had picked up worm's at Dick's the day before and headed out early to the lake in Westhaven.  This is the place where as soon as you put a worm in the water, there are a dozen fish around it.  It's a perfect place for those with no patience :)

I love this little series of pictures when Rylan wanted to touch the fish he caught.




Carter wanted all three pieces of the cane pole and it was super long (Rylan had two pieces).



Brian and I never sat down - we were constantly taking fish off hooks and putting on new worms.


Gray tried fishing for the first time ...



He caught one!!!


 The big boys each caught between 10 and 20 - I lost count.



Gray was more interested in the ducks.


Until they started getting to close (I think the ducks thought we had food for them).


No comments: