At dinner Carter was purposely feeding Charlotte his Cheerios for the first time. He gave her the majority of his Cheerios and only ate a few. He'd hold a few in his hand off the side of his booster seat and let Charlotte nibble his hand to get them out. If she wasn't quick enough, he'd just drop them on the floor.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Cheese
Carter tried cheese this afternoon. I'm not sure he's my child anymore - he didn't like it! I LOVE cheese. I'm not sure if it was the texture or the flavor or the fact that I gave it to him as a finger food and it wasn't Cheerios like he expected. I put a few pieces into this mouth myself and he made lots of unpleasant faces. He ate what I managed to sneak in, but pretty much refused to open up his mouth after just a couple of pieces. I think I'll try one more time as a finger food and then maybe I'll try melting it on some of the foods Carter likes.


At dinner Carter was purposely feeding Charlotte his Cheerios for the first time. He gave her the majority of his Cheerios and only ate a few. He'd hold a few in his hand off the side of his booster seat and let Charlotte nibble his hand to get them out. If she wasn't quick enough, he'd just drop them on the floor.
At dinner Carter was purposely feeding Charlotte his Cheerios for the first time. He gave her the majority of his Cheerios and only ate a few. He'd hold a few in his hand off the side of his booster seat and let Charlotte nibble his hand to get them out. If she wasn't quick enough, he'd just drop them on the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment