Carter has been in a much better mood now that those teeth aren't hurting him so much. He made it through our entire car buying process yesterday without too much fussing. And he made it through a 1 1/2 hour meeting I had at work on Thursday. It wasn't easy, but I was able to keep him entertained enough that he wasn't too distracting to everyone.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
New Teeth
Both of Carter's top lateral incisors have finally broken through. They started coming through the middle of last week. He chewed on his tongue for a couple of days while they worked their way down. This is the only picture I've gotten that show those teeth (click on the picture to get a zoomed in view). And, yes, he's in Charlotte's crate again. He likes hanging out in there!

Carter has been in a much better mood now that those teeth aren't hurting him so much. He made it through our entire car buying process yesterday without too much fussing. And he made it through a 1 1/2 hour meeting I had at work on Thursday. It wasn't easy, but I was able to keep him entertained enough that he wasn't too distracting to everyone.
Carter has been in a much better mood now that those teeth aren't hurting him so much. He made it through our entire car buying process yesterday without too much fussing. And he made it through a 1 1/2 hour meeting I had at work on Thursday. It wasn't easy, but I was able to keep him entertained enough that he wasn't too distracting to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment