Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10 Months Old

Carter is getting better at his "normal" crawl. He still army crawls a lot - probably because he's a lot faster at that.


In the last week or so Carter has finally mastering getting into a sitting position on his own. When I went to get him out of his crib today after his afternoon nap, I found him sitting in the middle of his crib just hanging out.

Carter is getting excellent at walking behind his walker. He went back and forth in our bedroom today for about 10 minutes without falling. If I can teach him to turn around on his own, we'd be set!

Carter is also cruising between things better. Here's a short video of that ...


I've been trying to get a video of Carter "dancing" for about a month now and this is the best I've gotten so far. He seems to get shy about his dancing when he's in front of a camera!


I turned around for a few seconds while Carter was eating some Cheerios today and this is what I saw when I looked back at him ...


He seemed to have no idea the Cheerio was on his head!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's a photo for Carter's wedding! Extremely cute!