Carter still has a runny nose. He had his first real fever yesterday too of 100.9 F. His fever seems to be gone today and his nose is a little less runny. This sickness hasn't been slowing him down too much. He was a little more cuddly with us this weekend though. He would actually sit in our laps and watch TV for 10 minutes or so. He's never done that before. Also, today, he fell asleep in his Jumperoo while I was taking a shower. Carter's never fallen asleep outside of his crib, playyard, bouncer, carseat, or on one of us before. So I guess this cold has been making him a little more tired.
Carter was supposed to get his second dose of the infant seasonal flu vaccine last Friday but our pediatrician's office ran out the beginning of last week. They don't know when they are getting more in either. I called the health department and they are getting more in this week so I may take him their to get his second shot.
Carter's got a new word - "uh-oh". He repeats it after Brian or I say it. It's a little mangled still, but we know what he's saying!
Carter is starting to wave. He's been doing it a little for about 2 weeks, but he's starting to get good at it now. He'll usually only wave to Brian and me though.
Carter's still generally sleeping through the night. In the last 4 weeks I've only had to get him 2 or 3 times. He still often wakes up around 3:30 or 4:30 am, but he never gets too upset and goes back to sleep. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes and other times it takes more like 30 minutes.
Carter is finally not throwing up after eating, most of the time. He probably only throws up once a week now. It's so nice that he's not ruining his and our clothes anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment