
Rylan's top front teeth are really noticeable now that they've come in more. The ones on either side of the middle teeth (lateral incisors, I think) have looked close to breaking through for about a week now.
Brian mentioned at the end of last week that Rylan had gotten another tooth. I thought he meant one of the top lateral incisors had broken through. But apparently I never noticed as Rylan's bottom left lateral incisor came in. It's totally broken the gum and is in almost as much as his top front teeth.
So on top of having the stomach bug and a nasty cold, Rylan was also cutting another tooth.

Rylan had another new food today - yogurt! Yum!

I'm giving him the Stonyfield Yobaby whole milk yogurt like I did with Carter. He seemed to like it and ate everything I offered.
Rylan also ate an entire banana tonight. He can put away some food when he wants to!
No comments:
Post a Comment