We cannot kick this cold. The boys still have a nasty cough and running noses. Their cough is starting to sound a little more broken up and their noses are running less but they are still too sick to be around other kids. I about went crazy keeping the boys isolated at home all week. We had to cancel a few playdates and avoid our weekly storytime classes.
Carter actually threw up in the car yesterday (thankfully it was just a little bit) and then majorly in his crib last night around 10:30 pm. He ate very little today so I'm not sure if he was feeling bad or just instinctively knew not to eat because he might throw up again. He acted normal otherwise today and played with his normal amount of energy.
I'm still trying to get over my cold and Brian now has a touch of it too. He's lucky enough though that he can take cold medicine. I can't wait to not be pregnant or nursing so I can start taking medicine too - it's been more than 3 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment