Saturday, February 5, 2011

NC Trip - Day 9

This is ridiculously late, but I'm FINALLY posting about the end of our trip to North Carolina that we took back in October. I started this post in November, but life got really busy after Thanksgiving and I never finished it.

On Saturday, October 23rd, we were in Wilmington. We had spent the night at my mom's house and my sister (Karey) and Mike spent the night at my dad's house. They came over in the morning and we went to Halyburton Park so Carter could play for a bit.



Karey and Mike then met up with my dad and Jan and the rest of us went back to my mom's house for a little bit. While I fed Rylan and got our stuff together, my mom and Brian took Carter to Lowe's for the Build and Grow Workshop. They built a cool bat for Halloween.




We headed over to my dad's house after that for the day.


The guys took care of Carter and Rylan for a bit (Carter napped most of the time) while my sister, Jan, and I went downtown to do a little shopping.

When we got back we had some drinks, ate dinner, and played some bocce ball.

Carter really liked the straws!




Carter was a good cheerleader!


Bella, Karey and Mike's dog, was very tolerant of Carter ...


Around 7 pm we headed back to my mom's house, packed up our stuff, and got the boys to bed.

We drove back to Knoxville the next morning. The boys did really well during the drive and we barely stopped. We made it home in a little over 8 hours. We had a wonderful trip to North Carolina visiting our families!

No comments: