Thursday, September 29, 2011

Date with Rylan

I had a "date" with Rylan today at the zoo while Carter was at school. We spent a couple of hours there after Rylan's morning nap and lunch before we had to get Carter.

Rylan really likes animals right now. Whenever we see a dog or squirrel or any other animal while out, he points at it, smiles, and makes excited sounds. When we go to the zoo with Carter, Rylan spends a lot of time in the stroller and I don't get to point out all the animals to him. But today he was mostly standing at exhibits or I was holding him.

Rylan's favorite animals were still the meerkats ...




There were people in the alligator exhibit so they were really active and swimming around today ...


Rylan stood on this bridge and all the fish showed up below him. They kept sticking their open mouths out of the water as if begging for food. Luckily, Rylan didn't have anything to share. I know he would have because of how much he gives to Charlotte.





One giraffe came up pretty close again today ...


I had a lot of fun just hanging out with Rylan today. It's nice to give him my complete attention for awhile like I used to give Carter when he was younger.

No comments: