He'll pull this book out of the basket in the family room and started grunting/screaming at me because he wants me to read it to him. He even has some of the hand movements down (round and round and beep, beep, beep). He usually wants to turn pages quicker than I can sing, but this is progress!
Rylan and I are really enjoying spending some time together on our own while Carter is at school. Rylan's not nearly as fussy when it's just me and him. I think he really likes all the attention. I'm trying to work a lot with him on walking and talking since he seems a little behind on both.
I had been doing work during Rylan's morning nap today and was finishing something up real quick when he got up. I wasn't watching him too well and this is what he got in to today (Brian's K-cups) ...

I found him right before he got into the Goldfish.
Carter did awesome at school again today. The message on his daily report was "Another great day!" Here's his art project from today ...
No comments:
Post a Comment