Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PDO Playdate

Today we had the first of two playdates I've planned with the kids in Carter's Parents Day Out program.

We were there first so my boys played on their own for awhile ...



It rained earlier this morning so it was really wet on the playground, but we still had two other kids show up. Nan brought Claire and Lisa brought Evan. Claire sat in a puddle one of the toys immediately after getting there but didn't seem to mind (Nan was literally wringing out how skirt).

The kids watched a train go by in the distance in the trees ...


And played together on the wobbly platform ...


But they spent most of the time playing independently. I got the chance to get to know their moms though. It's nice to know a little more about the kids in Carter's class.

On the way out, Carter and Evan stopped to play with a baseball they found on one of the fields.


We spent about two hours at the playground and it was still hard to convince Carter it was time to go. I think he had fun!

No comments: