Thursday, May 3, 2012

Early Mother's Day

Next week is the last week of school for Carter and since they have lots of fun activities planned, they did their Mother's Day projects today.


Here's what this says ...

Describe what your Mom looks like.

Brown eyes and hair. She's pretty.

How old is your Mom?

"I not know" (This is definitely a Carter quote.)

What is your Mom's favorite restaurant?

Pizza place (I think he's referring to Brixx, which is Carter's favorite.)

What is your Mom's favorite food?

Her own food. (As opposed to his food.)

What is your Mom's favorite activity to do with you?

She likes to swim with me. (I think the teacher suggested this because I don't know where it came from.)

What does your Mom like to do when she isn't working?

She likes to cook. (No.)

What is special about your Mom?

Because she loves me!

How does your Mom know that you love her?

I hug and kiss her.

I also got this plant and pot.  Very sweet.


On a sad note, I found out this week that Carter's best friend (Sophie, the other one with "orange" hair) is going to a different preschool next year.  Her mom only wanted her going 2 days a week and our school's program is 3 days a week.  Hopefully we'll be able to have playdates because these two are super good friends.  Sophie missed Carter so much when we were on vacation that she said she hates Disney World.  And Carter's teachers said he was lost the next week when Sophie was on vacation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS! Love Carter's answers :)