Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Day of School

Today was Carter's last day of Parents' Day Out.

I took this picture of him this morning before school ...


He's grown up so much since his first day back in September ...



Carter and I both loved his teachers this year.  This afternoon Carter kept pretending he was one of them and I was the other.  I know he's going to miss them.  But when I asked him about it, he said it was okay because he'd see them next year.

Carter with Ms. Toni ...


And with Ms. Linda ...


As an end of the year gift, I made his teachers these crayon letters ...




I was planning on getting Carter to help, but after getting started, I couldn't figure out how to incorporate his help and still have them look nice.  Carter was still super proud to give them the gifts.

No comments: