Amy and I walked first and then let the kids play on one of the playsets. Carter has been very anti-slide lately but today he went down one several times without any encouraging.



After having fallen asleep during our walk, Rylan enjoyed playing with toys on the picnic blanket while the big kids played. We had a picnic lunch and tried to keep all the blowing leaves and dirt out of our food.

Amy and I each put both of our kids into a single swing. Rylan LOVED it. He giggled the whole time.



Right after taking these pictures it started lightning so we packed up and headed home.
The wind continued all afternoon but the rain didn't start until around dinnertime. I went outside this afternoon to pick up a large piece of plastic that had blown up along our fence and discovered that two of our shutters had blown off our house and were in our driveway. Hopefully Brian and I can get them back up once this wind ends. I also found a cushion from our front porch furniture in our neighbors yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment