The kids got to wear pajamas to school because they got to watch a Christmas movie and have hot chocolate and doughnuts with the class next door (though Carter told me after school they had popsicles instead - maybe because it was 64F on Thursday???).
Lauren decided for the party that the kids would make an ornaments craft and get cookies and juice for a snack. I did the food and she did the craft. I made three different types of Christmas cookies for the kids to choose from ...
When we got there, the kids were still outside so we set up. We put some Christmas music on and set up the snack for the kids to eat first.
Quinn & Carter:
Sadie Mae:
Lacie & Molli:
Campbell & Hunt:
Sarah Kate, Sophie, & Annalane:
Next the kids made did the ornament craft (I'll post pictures of that in another post).
I had brought along a couple of games I had picked up at the Dollar Store and we had enough time to play them too. We had Pin the Nose on the Snowman and a ring toss game.
A couple of group photos ...











No comments:
Post a Comment