Yesterday I had my 27 week appointment. All is good so far. I did my glucose test but it takes a few days for those results to be ready. I didn't have gestational diabetes during the last two pregnancies so I should be okay. My BP was still good (I think it was 106/56 this time) and I'd gained 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks (which my doctor was completely happy with). I'm already up to 150 lbs though!!! That's 25 pounds so far (but I just checked and I had gained the exact same amount with Rylan at this point).
Here is a picture from my pregnancy with Rylan taken at 27 weeks as well ...
I think I kind of look the same size???
I didn't get a chance to post about my last appointment but I also had one three weeks ago. At that appointment I saw another doctor in the practice because my doctor was having surgery. The baby's heartbeat sounded fine and all my numbers were good. That doctor though was more concerned about my varicose veins so she sent me to have a doppler done to make sure there are no blood clots (it was basically just an ultrasound). They found no clots so all is good. My leg just looks awful. It's only my right leg below the knee. That portion of my leg is massively swollen, has huge veins snaking all around, and is covered with large bruise-looking patches that are spider veins. It's pretty hideous! I'll spare everyone a picture (for now at least).
My next appointment is in three weeks and then I think I start going every 2 weeks. At least both boys will be in school by then!


No comments:
Post a Comment