Anyway, the checkup went well and Rylan is perfectly healthy. The doctor still isn't concerned about his weight or that he's not sleeping through the night (he still gets up every 3 hours but I'll share more about that in another post). I've been feeding Rylan solids twice a day and the pediatrician recommended upping that to 3 times a day and said that may help him sleep a little longer at night (I doubt it though).
Here are Rylan's numbers and some of Carter's for comparison ...
Rylan's 6 month stats:
- Weight: 23 lbs, 7.5 oz (>95th percentile)
- Length: 27 inches (75th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 18.25 inches (95th percentile)
Rylan's 4 month stats:
- Weight: 20 lbs, 1 oz (>95th percentile)
- Length: 25.5 inches (75th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 45 cm (95th percentile)
Carter's 6 month stats:
- Weight: 15 lbs, 6 oz (16th percentile)
- Length: 26 inches (36th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 44.5 cm (72nd percentile)
Carter's 18 month stats:
- Weight: 23 lbs, 1 oz (14th percentile)
- Length: 31.5 inches (26th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 49 cm (82nd percentile)
Again, no wonder my back hurts all the time!
Rylan got 3 shots today as well as an oral vaccine. He did awesome during the shots. He didn't cry at all during the them and then started up just a little while getting the bandages but stopped as soon as I picked him up. We have to go back in 4 weeks to get the booster flu shot.
Rylan's next checkup will be at 9 months.
1 comment:
OMG Rylan weighs more than Fin. Love that chubby boy! I hope he starts letting you sleep more!
Post a Comment