Carter's new bed got delivered today! We are planning on attaching the headboard from his crib to it but need to get some hardware for it first. So far I've only switched the location of his bed and dresser (they are randomly placed on the wall). I think the furniture is generally in the right location but I definitely need to redo the pictures and other wall hangings. And I need to get him some bedding - the only full sized sheets I have are purple and have flowers on them!
Carter is so excited about his new bed. It's a bit high and he needs a stool to easily get into it. We aren't planning on putting up anything to make sure he doesn't fall out since he never fell out of his toddler bed. Hopefully that's a good decision!
Carter went to sleep right away tonight (maybe partly because his nap was cut short since the bed got delivered early).
No comments:
Post a Comment