Yesterday morning the boys and I went to the downtown library to see Safari Greg with Jen and Chase. The show was entertaining for the kids but a little cheesy (the silly magic and jokes were a bit much for me). But it was still worth going and all the boys liked seeing the animals.
Last night Brian and I took the kids to Cheekwood for Family Night Out (along with Missy and Heather's families). The Zinghoppers were playing. This was our first time seeing them but I know Heather's kids are OBSESSED with them. Even though the gardens are beautiful and it's fun having an outdoor show, it was moved inside because of the heat (I think it got up to 105 F yesterday).
The kids had a blast running around and dancing before the show started. Carter started up "Ring Around the Rosie" with Hannah and two girls we've never met.
He then had to hold hands with one of the girls as the show started.
The "dance floor" got packed with kids quickly so I didn't get many pictures of the kids enjoying the show. But I did catch this one of Luke MESMERIZED by Coconuts the Kangaroo. He loved the show and had been spinning in circles (and making himself very dizzy). But when the kangaroo came out, he walked up to the stage and just stared at her.
When the kangaroo came onto the dance floor, Carter made sure he got to be right in front of her. He pretty much looks just like Luke did!
When the show was over, DJ Kitty and Coconuts the Kangaroo sat down for pictures and to hand out cards with their band's picture on it.
Carter, Dowden, and Hannah got this awesome picture with Conductor Jack. I love it!
All our kids had so much fun and I hope we get to see the Zinghoppers again soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment